For Teacher Appreciation Day on May 9, create a special gift for the teacher you know and love.
What you need:
- 1 8-inch embroidery hoop
- 32 6-inch rulers
- 1 hot glue gun with glue
- Embellishments (optional)
What to do:
- Remove the inner ring of your embroidery hoop.
- Space 16 rulers evenly around your embroidery hoop.
- Using the low-temperature setting, hot glue each ruler into place on the hoop.
- Using the remaining rulers, glue them on top and in between the first layer of rulers to create a sunburst effect.
- Decorate your wreath with the embellishments of your choice. Consider personalizing the wreath by adding your teacher’s name or decorate it with bows or flowers.