Congratulations to the recipients of the 2018 Fulton County REMC scholarships! We are proud to honor these local students for the dedication and hard work they have shown throughout high school.
- Cora Alber from Tippecanoe Valley High School will be attending University of Saint Francis.
- Zane Briggs from North Miami High School will be attending Indiana University Kokomo.
- Ashlynn Kline from Caston Junior-Senior High School will be attending Indiana University-Kokomo.
- Blake Montgomery from Pioneer Junior-Senior High School will be attending Taylor University.
- Dawson Overmyer from Rochester High School will be attending University of Northwestern Ohio.
- Ethan Shuman from Culver Community Schools will be attending Indiana University Purdue University Fort Wayne.
We also wish to congratulate our student directors who are finishing their high school studies and headed off to college.
- Gary Klinger from Tippecanoe Valley High School will be attending Purdue University Kokomo.
- Peyton Newman from Winamac High School will be attending Purdue University.
Good luck to all of the students throughout our territory as they prepare to begin their college years.