These grantees include:
- Project Help for its holiday dinner distribution, gift giving and food pantry
- Angola Fraternal Order of Police #163 for the Cops for Kids program
- Pleasant Lake United Methodist for its food pantry
- Fremont Community Church for its food pantry
- Steuben County Fiber Network to make the Innovation Park fiber-ready
- Turning Point Shelter for facility repairs
We are happy to provide support and encouragement to these worthy individuals and organizations. Without the efforts of these willing volunteers and organizers, these communities would not thrive and grow as they have. Thank you for your continued work to provide for our local citizens.