That’s why each year we assist our young members in their pursuit of higher education by awarding scholarships to our graduating seniors.
- The parents or legal guardians of the applicant must be cooperative members.
- The parents or legal guardians of the applicant must be participating in Operation Round Up.
- Applicant must be a 2019 graduating senior and have maintained a cumulative grade point average of a C or higher.
- Applicant must provide a current high school transcript.
- Applicant must submit application and transcript to cooperative no later than Feb. 15.
- Recipient must be eligible to enroll as a full time student in the fall of 2019. Proof of enrollment must be presented to cooperative.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP:
Visit myremc.coop to download an application and learn more.